Wet’n’Wild Sydney starts selling “Gold” season passes Wet’n’Wild Sydney starts selling “Gold” season passes

Wet’n’Wild Sydney has started selling premium season passes online, ahead of the water park’s official opening later this year.

The “Gold” season passes — which cost $124.99 per person — include unlimited entry until the end of the season (which finishes on 27 April 2014), free car parking and early entry into the park.

More ticket types will be made available closer to the water park’s official opening, which is currently scheduled for 14 December 2013.

Photo: Wet’n’Wild

Ashley Irvine

Ashley is the editor-in-chief and lead writer for AusParks.com.au. He has been actively involved in the theme park news writing business since 2007.

• Chris

9 August 2013 #1 Author

Very exciting! Been looking forward to this park for a long time!

• David

11 August 2013 #2 Author

You and me both!!!

• mick

11 September 2013 #3 Author

How much for kids Gold Pass?

• Ashley Irvine

11 September 2013 #4 Author

Mick, unfortunately Wet’n’Wild Sydney has only released one type of “Gold” pass.

I would expect more ticket types to be revealed shortly.

• mick

29 September 2013 #5 Author

Will not pay $125.00 for a child who may not be able to go on the rides who may be too small or to young.Not Happy !

• hopeful

14 September 2013 #6 Author

is there a group booking discount? if so, how many and how much?

• Ashley Irvine

15 September 2013 #7 Author

I’m almost certain they will, once the water park has officially opened.

• grego

28 September 2013 #8 Author

Is there a family season pass?

• Ashley Irvine

28 September 2013 #9 Author

Greg,

Not sure at this stage. You should check Wet’n’Wild Sydney’s website closer to the opening date.

• Dark Prototype

4 October 2013 #10 Author

Will you be able to get the Gold Season Pass at the Park or only online. Thanks.

• Ashley Irvine

12 October 2013 #11 Author

Not quite sure about that one. I’d suggest you look on Wet’n’Wild Sydney’s website closer to the opening date.

• Daza

10 October 2013 #12 Author

Far too expensive, what a rip off. I was going to buy 4 season passes for my family plus 6 season passes for my staff. Instead I will by 10 season passes for Jamberoo and get 226 days of Unlimited Entry!

• Ashley Irvine

12 October 2013 #13 Author

I’d wait to see what other types of season passes are available once the park starts operating.

• Sassy

12 October 2013 #14 Author

I would like to know why you have changed your mind on giving season pass holders free parking? You can’t advertise it’s free then take it back… Very nasty of you!!

• Ashley Irvine

13 October 2013 #15 Author

Sassy, you are best to forward your complaint directly to Wet’n’Wild Sydney. We are an unofficial news agency. As such, we are not kept in the loop re changes to terms and conditions and thus unable to update our articles when these changes are made.

• Anthony

14 October 2013 #16 Author

Does anyone know how much they will charge for parking?

• Ritz

3 November 2013 #17 Author

Cant wait…. It’s fantastic thst sydney is getting a waterpark, about bloody time i say….
    $125 season pass is a bloody bargain…
    Where else can u get 10 hours of fun for that type of money…..

• Minh

14 November 2013 #18 Author

I’ve been trying to buy these Goldpasses but the website just would not accept payment hence no way of getting these passes. Any idea on how to go about this?

• stevie

13 December 2013 #19 Author

I excitedly decided to purchase 3 silver season passes yesterday and received an email back saying I had purchases 7 instead – so now I am in a distressing situation of having to wait for a reply via email to see when I might get my money reimbursed. So much for happy holidays. SADnSTRESSED