Australian Theme Park News

News

Wet’n’Wild Sydney starts selling “Gold” season passes

Wet’n’Wild Sydney starts selling “Gold” season passes
August 08
20:53 2013

Wet’n’Wild Sydney has started selling premium season passes online, ahead of the water park’s official opening later this year.

The “Gold” season passes — which cost $124.99 per person — include unlimited entry until the end of the season (which finishes on 27 April 2014), free car parking and early entry into the park.

More ticket types will be made available closer to the water park’s official opening, which is currently scheduled for 14 December 2013.

Photo: Wet’n’Wild

Related Articles

19 Comments

1. Chris
    Chris August 09, 20:16

Very exciting! Been looking forward to this park for a long time!

2. mick
    mick September 11, 21:43

How much for kids Gold Pass?

• Ashley Irvine
      Ashley Irvine Author September 11, 22:36

Mick, unfortunately Wet’n’Wild Sydney has only released one type of “Gold” pass.

I would expect more ticket types to be revealed shortly.

• mick
      mick September 29, 14:58

Will not pay $125.00 for a child who may not be able to go on the rides who may be too small or to young.Not Happy !

3. hopeful
    hopeful September 14, 16:06

is there a group booking discount? if so, how many and how much?

4. grego
    grego September 28, 17:13

Is there a family season pass?

5. Dark Prototype
    Dark Prototype October 04, 19:05

Will you be able to get the Gold Season Pass at the Park or only online. Thanks.

6. Daza
    Daza October 10, 12:59

Far too expensive, what a rip off. I was going to buy 4 season passes for my family plus 6 season passes for my staff. Instead I will by 10 season passes for Jamberoo and get 226 days of Unlimited Entry!

7. Sassy
    Sassy October 12, 18:27

I would like to know why you have changed your mind on giving season pass holders free parking? You can’t advertise it’s free then take it back… Very nasty of you!!

• Ashley Irvine
      Ashley Irvine Author October 13, 16:55

Sassy, you are best to forward your complaint directly to Wet’n’Wild Sydney. We are an unofficial news agency. As such, we are not kept in the loop re changes to terms and conditions and thus unable to update our articles when these changes are made.

8. Anthony
    Anthony October 14, 15:11

Does anyone know how much they will charge for parking?

9. Ritz
    Ritz November 03, 17:15

Cant wait…. It’s fantastic thst sydney is getting a waterpark, about bloody time i say….
    $125 season pass is a bloody bargain…
    Where else can u get 10 hours of fun for that type of money…..

10. Minh
    Minh November 14, 16:36

I’ve been trying to buy these Goldpasses but the website just would not accept payment hence no way of getting these passes. Any idea on how to go about this?

11. stevie
    stevie December 13, 13:46

I excitedly decided to purchase 3 silver season passes yesterday and received an email back saying I had purchases 7 instead – so now I am in a distressing situation of having to wait for a reply via email to see when I might get my money reimbursed. So much for happy holidays. SADnSTRESSED

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *